Manish Mehra 27 November 2020
Every successful person is trained or guidance under an institutional or within a school. In every student's life school plays a vital role. One of the best school is Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya which was established on 1994 with the aim providing better education facilities to different students the school was blessed with a good infrastructure and humble and hardworking teaching staff. The faculty of Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya is walking beneath the guidance of Central Board of Education Delhi, many pupil tries to get admission in such a true Institute but it is not so easy because the admission manner is not that an awful lot easy to get admission in such a right Institute. KVS Test consists of exclusive kinds of written, oral and physical test and then take a look at and lucky draw system at the ultimate chance.
About Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya
Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya is located at Sadar Bazar Its working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its primary objective to furnish high-quality schooling for central government and Para-military personnel childs. KVS Peddapadu Srikakuam affiliation is 100043 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
When to Apply for Peddapadu Srikakuam KVS
- Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Online Registration for Class 1 Admission Start: 1st March at 8:00AM
- Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends: 19th March at 4:00 PM
- Class 1 Admission List: First Admission List on 26 March
Second Admission List on 9 April 2020
Third Admission List 23 April
- Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April and Ends on 9 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI): 12 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April to 20 April
- Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Class 11 Admission Last Date for Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS: 30 June
How to Apply for Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Land on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in or Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website kv2svnagar.ap.nic.in
- Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Hyperlink
- Choose Class 1st to 10th in which you want to take admission
- Make sure to Fill the registration form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature
- Check all the details twice before click on submit button
- Make sure to take the printout of application form
- Make sure to attach the require document ask in registration form
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya
Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission fee
- Students need to pay 25rs as admission registration costs for 1st class admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Students have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee.
- Guardian don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Fee structure in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Srikakulam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Peddapadu Srikakuam KVS Admission Special Provisions
- The Members of Parliament teens and dependent grand teens
- All the Serving and Retired KVS Employees Children and Grand Children
- All the Central Government Employees who dies in harness thier children can take the admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Children of Paramilitary Forces who received Paramveer Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Veer Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra & Shourya Chakra, Sena Medal(Army), Nav Sena Medal (Navy), Vayu Sena Medal (Air Force).
- Honorable Rashtrapati Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry recipients children.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Puraskar in Scouts & Guides from Honorable President's of India.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award.
- All the Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Honorable MPs can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
Srikakulam Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Srikakulam AP|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|CBSE School Number||6222|
|Nearest Railway Station||Srikakulam Railway Station|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Highest Class||12th |
|Telephone Number||9491199546, 0891- 2731285 (R) |
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Another Name||Srikakulam AP Kendriya Vidyalaya (श्रीकाकुलम केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Name of Principal ||Mr. MVRSSVLN Sastry |
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|State||Andhra Pradesh |
|Nearest Bus Station||Srikakulam Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVSrikakulam)|
|Address||Near Eenadu Office|
State: Andhra Pradesh
Pin Code: 532401
|CBSE Affiliation Number||100043 |
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science & Commerce |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|