Ashutosh Banerjee 29 December 2020
Every successful person is trained or guidance under a institute or within a school. In every student's life, school plays a vital role. One of the best schools was founded on 1974 and known as Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya. In order to provide better education to the students Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya had good facilities and a humble and hard-working teaching staff. Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya is running under the guidance of Central Board of Education Delhi, many pupil tries to get admission in such a exact Institute however it is now not so handy due to the fact the admission process is not that an awful lot convenient to get admission in such a correct Institute. Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Test consists one of a kind types of written/oral test and bodily take a look at and lucky draw gadget at the remaining chance.
About Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya
Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya is situated at Sadar Bazar and Its follow all guidelines notified by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
which predominant goal to provide quality schooling for central authorities and Para-military personnel childs. Paradip Port Odisha KVS affiliation number is 1500007 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Dates
|Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission Online Registration Start||: 1st March 2020 at 8:00AM|
|Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends||: 19th March 2020 at 4:00 PM|
|Class 1 Admission List||: First Admission List on 26th March 2020|
Second Admission List on 9th April 2020
Third Admission List 23rd April 2020
|Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11)||: Start from 2nd April 2020 and Ends on 9th April 2020|
|Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI)||: 12 April 2020|
|Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11)||: 12th April to 20th April|
|Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Registration for Class 11||: After 10 Days of 10th Result Declaration|
|Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 11 Registration Last Date||: After 20 Days of 10th Result Declaration|
|Class 11 Admission Last Date for Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya||: 30th June 2020|
Follow Below Steps to Apply for Paradip Port Odisha KVS Admission 2020-21
- Visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Official website kvsangathan.nic.in or Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvparadip.org
- Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020 Link
- Choose Class 1st to 10th in which you want to take admission
- Make sure to Fill the registration form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature with valid image size
- Click on Submit Button
- Printout is necessary to show in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Make sure to Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for Paradip Port Odisha KVS Admission
- Parents need to pay 25rs as admission registration costs for 1st class admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Students have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee.
- Parents don't need to pay registration charges for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Fee structure in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Age Limit for Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Paradip Port Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Kendriya Vidyalaya Paradeep Port Jagatsinghpur Admission 2020-21 Special Provisions
- The Members of Parliament children and dependent grand children
- All the Serving and Retired KVS Employees Children and Grand Children
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness.
- Children of Paramilitary Forces who received Paramveer Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Veer Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra & Shourya Chakra, Sena Medal(Army), Nav Sena Medal (Navy), Vayu Sena Medal (Air Force).
- President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry recipients children.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- All the Brave Child who has received National Bravery Award.
- Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Each Member of parliament (MPs) can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 6 maximum cases for admission in an academic year.
Paradip Port Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Paradeep Port Jagatsinghpur|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Highest Class||12th |
in front of LIC Office Paradip
Pin Code: 754142
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science and Commerce |
|Nearest Railway Station||Jagatsinghpur Railway Station|
|Nearest Bus Station||Jagatsinghpur Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVParadip Port)|
|Another Name||Paradeep Port Jagatsinghpur Kendriya Vidyalaya (पारादीप पोर्ट केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Name of Principal ||Sh. B K Pradhan |
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|CBSE School Number||2220|
|Telephone Number||9438135460 |
|CBSE Affiliation Number||1500007 |
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|