Rachit Malhotra 29 September 2020
Every successful person is trained or guidance under an institutional or within a school. In each student's life, school plays a vital role. One of the best schools is No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya, which was founded on 2010 with the aim of providing different students with better educational facilities, the school was blessed with good infrastructure and humble and hard-working teaching staff. The faculty of No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya is walking beneath the guidance of Central Board of Education Delhi, many pupil tries to get admission in such a right Institute but it is not so easy because the admission manner is not that an awful lot easy to get admission in such a right Institute. KVS Test consists of exclusive kinds of written, oral and physical test and then take a look at and lucky draw system at the ultimate chance.
About No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya
No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi and it's working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its essential objective to grant quality education for central government and Para-military personnel childs. KVS NO.6 BBSR affiliation number is 1500047 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
When to Apply for NO.6 BBSR KVS
|No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission Online Registration Start||: 1st March 2020 at 8:00AM|
|No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends||: 19th March 2020 at 4:00 PM|
|Class 1 Admission List||: First Admission List on 26th March 2020|
Second Admission List on 9th April 2020
Third Admission List 23rd April 2020
|No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11)||: Start from 2nd April 2020 and Ends on 9th April 2020|
|Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI)||: 12 April 2020|
|Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11)||: 12th April to 20th April|
|No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Registration for Class 11||: After 10 Days of 10th Result Declaration|
|No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 11 Registration Last Date||: After 20 Days of 10th Result Declaration|
|Class 11 Admission Last Date for No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya||: 30th June 2020|
Steps to Apply in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Visit on No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kv6bbsr.org or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Hyperlink
- Choose Class Ist to Xth (Class you wants to take admission)
- Fill Online Registration Form with valid details
- Make sure to Upload your photo & signature with image size ask on the page
- Check all the details twice before click on submit button
- Printout is necessary to show in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the documents at No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya
No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission fee
- Students need to pay 25rs as admission registration costs for 1st class admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya No.6 Pokhariput Bhubaneswar.
- Students have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in Kendriya Vidyalaya No.6 Pokhariput Bhubaneswar.
- Guardian don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Fee structure of No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Age Limit for No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in No.6 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
KVS NO.6 BBSR Admission 2020-21 Special Provisions
- The Members of Parliament teens and dependent grand teens
- Servinng and Retired KVS Employees Children and grand children.
- All the Central Government Employees who dies in harness thier children can take the admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness
- Honorable Rashtrapati Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry recipients children.
- Children who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Puraskar in Scouts & Guides from Honorable President's of India.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- All the Brave Child who has received National Bravery Award.
- All the Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- MPs can refer 6 cases for admission in academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
No.6 Bhubaneswar Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.6 Pokhariput Bhubaneswar|
|Nearest Railway Station||Khurdha Railway Station|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
Jagamara (Primary Nodal U.P.School Campus) PO: Khandagiri
Pin Code: 751030
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|CBSE Affiliation Number||1500047 |
|Name of Principal ||Sh. A K Pandey |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|CBSE School Number||53150|
|Telephone Number||9437020761 |
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science |
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Another Name||No.6 Pokhariput Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya (नं 6 भुवनेश्वर केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Nearest Bus Station||Khurdha Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVNo.6 Bhubaneswar)|
|Highest Class||12th |