Gunjan Sharma 29 December 2020
Every effective individual is educated or directed by a teacher or a school. In every student's life, school plays a vital role. One of the best schools is No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya, which was founded on 15th September 2010 with the aim of providing different students with better educational facilities, the school was blessed with good infrastructure and humble and hard-working teaching staff. The faculty of No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya is running underneath the guidance of CBSE Board Delhi, many student tries to get admission in such a precise Institute however it is not so convenient due to the fact the admission system is no longer that much easy to get admission in such a good Institute. KVS Test consists of exclusive kinds of written, oral and physical test and then take a look at and lucky draw system at the ultimate chance.
About No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya
No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya is situated at Sadar Bazar and Its follow all guidelines notified by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
which primary goal to furnish satisfactory schooling for central authorities and Para-military personnel childs. No.6 Jaipur Rajasthan KVS affiliation number is 1700054 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Dates
- Online Registration Start for No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission: 1st March 2020 at 8:00AM
- Online Registration Ends for Class 1 Admission: 19th March 2020 at 4:00 PM
- No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List: First Admission List will be declared on 26th March 2020
Second Admission List will be declared on 9th April 2020
Third Admission List will be declared on 23rd April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April 2020 and Ends on 9th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Admission List (Except Class 11): 12th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April 2020 to 20th April 2020
- Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 11 Admission Last Date: 30th June 2020
Steps to Apply for KVS Kalinganagar No.5 Bhubaneswar Admission 2020-21
- Visit on No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvno5bbsr.org or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in
- There is Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Link Click on that
- Choose Class 1st to 10th in which you want to take admission
- Fill Online Registration Form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature
- Click on Submit Button
- Take the printout of application form
- Make sure to attach the require document ask in registration form
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for Admission in KVS Kalinganagar No.5 Bhubaneswar
- Students have to pay 25rs as registration fees for class 1 Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Parents have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Parents don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee structure
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Age Limit for No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
No.5 Bhubaneswar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Special Provisions
- Children and dependent Grand Children of Honorable Member of Parliament
- Servinng and Retired KVS Employees Children and grand children.
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness.
- Children of Paramilitary Forces who received Paramveer Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Veer Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra & Shourya Chakra, Sena Medal(Army), Nav Sena Medal (Navy), Vayu Sena Medal (Air Force).
- Honorable Rashtrapati Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry recipients children.
- Sports Children who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the State or Central Government.
- Brave Child who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two will be take admission.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award.
- Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Honorable MPs can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
No.5 Bhubaneswar Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhubaneswar No.5|
|Nearest Bus Station||Khurdha Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVNo.5 Bhubaneswar)|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science |
|Telephone Number||0674-254411, Mob-373848569 |
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Name of Principal ||Smt. B.Mishra |
|Another Name||Bhubaneswar No.5 Kendriya Vidyalaya (नं 5 भुवनेश्वर केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Highest Class||12th |
|CBSE Affiliation Number|| |
Post: Mahalaxmi Vihar
Bhubaneswar (Near DAV PUblic School
BBSR) District: Khurdha
Pin Code: 751029
|Nearest Railway Station||Khurdha Railway Station|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|CBSE School Number||NA|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Establish On||15th September 2010|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|