Rachit Malhotra 29 December 2020
Every effective individual is trained or directed under a college or a school. In every student's life, school plays a vital role. One of the best schools is No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya. founded on 25th August 2010 with the purpose of providing different students with better education, with a good infrastructure and humble, hard-working staff of teachers. The faculty of No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya is running underneath the guidance of CBSE Board Delhi, many pupil tries to get admission in such a right Institute however it is not so convenient due to the fact the admission system is no longer that much easy to get admission in such a good Institute. No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya includes different kinds of written/oral and physical test and fortunate draw machine at the closing chance.
About No.2 Cuttack Madhupatna KVS
No.2 Cuttack Madhupatna KVS is located at Sadar Bazar Its working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
which predominant goal to provide quality schooling for central authorities and Para-military personnel childs. KVS Suratgarh No.1 AFS affiliation number is NA and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
KVS No.2 Cuttack Madhupatna Admission 2020-21 Dates
- No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Online Registration for Class 1 Admission Start: 1st March at 8:00AM
- No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends: 19th March at 4:00 PM
- Class 1 Admission List: First Admission List on 26 March
Second Admission List on 9 April 2020
Third Admission List 23 April
- No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April and Ends on 9 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI): 12 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April to 20 April
- No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Class 11 Admission Last Date for No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS: 30 June
Steps to Apply in No.2 Cuttack Madhupatna KVS Admission 2020-21
- Visit on No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kv2cuttack.org or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in
- There is Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Link Click on that
- Choose the Class in that you wants to take admission
- Make sure to fill the correct details in the Online Registration Form
- Upload your photo & signature with valid image size
- Check All the details twice then Click on Submit Button
- Make sure to take the printout of application form
- Make sure to Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya
KVS No.2 Cuttack Madhupatna Admission fee
- Students have to pay 25rs as registration fees for class 1 Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Cuttack No.2.
- Guardian have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in No.2 Cuttack Madhupatna KVS.
- Students no need to pay registration fee for Class IInd to Class XII Students.
Fee structure in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Age Limit for Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
No.2 Cuttack Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Special Provisions
- Children and adolescents Grand Children of Honorable Member of Parliament
- Servinng and Retired KVS Employees Children and grand children.
- Children of the Central Government employees who die in harness.
- Children of Paramilitary Forces who received Paramveer Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Veer Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra & Shourya Chakra, Sena Medal(Army), Nav Sena Medal (Navy), Vayu Sena Medal (Air Force).
- Honorable Rashtrapati Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry recipients children.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award.
- All the Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Honorable MPs can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
No.2 Cuttack Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Cuttack No.2|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|Nearest Railway Station||Cuttack Railway Station|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Telephone Number||9437562959 |
|Another Name||Cuttack No.2 Kendriya Vidyalaya (नं. 2 कटक केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Name of Principal ||Smt. S. Dutta |
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Establish On||25th August 2010|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||NA |
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Highest Class||10th |
|CBSE School Number||3707|
|Nearest Bus Station||Cuttack Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVNo.2 Cuttack)|
|CBSE Affiliation Number|| |
|Address||Madhupatna (near Govt press|
Pin Code: 753010