Rachit Malhotra 29 December 2020
Every successful person is trained or guidance under a institute or within a school. School plays a vital role in the life of each child. One of the best schools was founded on 1985 and known as NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya. In order to provide better education to the students NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya had good facilities and a humble and hard-working teaching staff. The faculty of NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya is going for walks under the practise of CBSE Board Delhi, many pupil tries to get admission in such a right Institute but it is not so effortless because the admission process is now not that a great deal easy to get admission in such a accurate Institute. To get admissin in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya students need to pass different types of written oral and physical test and win lucky draw system at the last chance.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD
Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD is placed at Sadar Bazar Its working underneath Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its major goal to supply nice education for central government and Para-military personnel childs. KVS NAD Visakhapatnam AP affiliation is 100028 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
When to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD Class 1 Admission Online Registration Start: 1st March at 8:00AM
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends: 19th March at 4:00 PM
- Class 1 Admission List: First Admission List on 26th March
Second Admission List on 9th April 2020
Third Admission List 23rd April
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April and Ends on 9th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI): 12 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April to 20th April
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Class 11 Admission Last Date for Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD: 30th June
Steps to Apply for NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Visit on NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website Kvnadvizag.ap.nic.in or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on KVS Admission Form 2020 Link
- Choose the Class in that you wants to take admission
- Fill Online Registration Form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature
- Click on submission
- Printout is necessary to show in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Make sure to Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
- Parents need to pay 25rs as admission registration charges for Ist class admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD.
- Parents have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee.
- Parents don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee structure
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in NAD Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Admission Special Provisions for NAD Visakhapatnam AP KVS
- The Members of Parliament teens and dependent grand teens
- Servinng and Retired KVS Employees Children and grand children.
- Children of the Central Government employees who die in harness.
- All the Central Government Employees who dies in harness thier children can take the admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- All the Recipient Children who has received President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Brave Child who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two will be take admission.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award.
- National Award To Teachers award recipients children.
- Each Member of parliament (MPs) can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 6 maximum cases for admission in an academic year.
NAD Visakhapatnam Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Visakhapatnam NAD|
|CBSE School Number||1279|
|Highest Class||12th |
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science & Commerce |
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Name of Principal ||D.V.Rama Krishna |
|Address||Post: N. A. D.|
State: Andhra Pradesh
Pin Code: 530009
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Nearest Railway Station||Visakhapatnam Railway Station|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Nearest Bus Station||Visakhapatnam Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVNAD Visakhapatnam)|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|Another Name||Visakhapatnam NAD Kendriya Vidyalaya (एनएडी विशाखापत्तनम केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|CBSE Affiliation Number||100028 |
|State||Andhra Pradesh |
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Telephone Number||8985650162, 0891-2571889 |