Rachit Malhotra 29 December 2020
Every successful person shall be trained or guided by an institute or a school. In every student's life, school plays a key role. Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the best school founded by Bhubaneswar region kendriya vidyalaya on 6th August 2010 in order to provide different students with better learning opportunities, a school blessed by good infrastructure and humble and hardworking teaching personnel. Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya is going for walks under the preparation of CBSE Board Delhi, many pupil tries to get admission in such a exact Institute however it is not so easy due to the fact the admission procedure is not that much easy to get admission in such a correct Institute. Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Test consists one of a kind types of written/oral test and bodily take a look at and lucky draw gadget at the remaining chance.
About Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya
Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi and it's working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its principal goal to furnish excellent education for central government and Para-military personnel childs. KVS Murgabadi Baripada affiliation is 1500051 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
KVS Murgabadi Baripada Admission 2020-21 Dates
- Online Registration Start for Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission: 1st March 2020 at 8:00AM
- Online Registration Ends for Class 1 Admission: 19th March 2020 at 4:00 PM
- Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List: First Admission List will be declared on 26th March 2020
Second Admission List will be declared on 9th April 2020
Third Admission List will be declared on 23rd April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April 2020 and Ends on 9th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Admission List (Except Class 11): 12th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April 2020 to 20th April 2020
- Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 11 Admission Last Date: 30th June 2020
Follow Below Steps to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Baripada No.2 Admission 2020-21
- Visit on Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvbaripada.edu.in or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020 Link
- Choose the Class in that you wants to take admission
- Make sure to fill the correct details in the Online Registration Form
- Upload your photo & signature
- Click on submission
- Take the printout of application form
- Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Baripada No.2
- Students need to pay 25rs as admission registration costs for 1st class admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Baripada No.2.
- Guardian have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in Murgabadi Baripada KVS.
- Guardian don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Fee structure in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Age Limit for Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Murgabadi Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Murgabadi Baripada KVS Admission Special Provisions
- Children and dependent Grand Children of Honorable Member of Parliament
- All the Serving and Retired KVS Employees Children and Grand Children
- Children of the Central Government employees who die in harness.
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness
- President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry recipients children.
- Sports Children who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the State or Central Government.
- Children who has received Puraskar in Scouts & Guides from Honorable President's of India.
- Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two will be take admission.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award from Government.
- National Award To Teachers award recipients children.
- MPs can refer 6 cases for admission in academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
Murgabadi Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Baripada No.2|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Name of Principal ||Smt. Sibani Majhi |
|CBSE Affiliation Number||1500051 |
|CBSE School Number||53157|
|Nearest Railway Station||Mayurbhanj Railway Station|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||NA |
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Telephone Number||9835147959 |
|Establish On||6th August 2010|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com |
Pin Code: 757002
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Nearest Bus Station||Mayurbhanj Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVMurgabadi)|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Another Name||Baripada No.2 Kendriya Vidyalaya (मुर्गाबाड़ी केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Highest Class||10th |