Rachit Malhotra 29 September 2020
Each successful person is trained or guided by a school. In every student's life, school plays a vital part. One of the most popular schools is Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya. It was established on 1975 to provide different students with better education and a good infrastructure. The school also has professional and hard-working teaching staff. The faculty of Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya is strolling beneath the preparation of CBSE Board Delhi, many student tries to get admission in such a precise Institute but it is not so effortless because the admission process is now not that a great deal easy to get admission in such a accurate Institute. Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Test consists one of a kind types of written/oral test and bodily take a look at and lucky draw gadget at the remaining chance.
About Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya
Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya is located at Sadar Bazar Its working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its essential objective to provide best education for central government and Para-military personnel childs. Khurda KVS affiliation number is 1500008 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Important Dates
- Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Online Registration for Class 1 Admission Start: 1st March at 8:00AM
- Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends: 19th March at 4:00 PM
- Class 1 Admission List: First Admission List on 26 March
Second Admission List on 9 April 2020
Third Admission List 23 April
- Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April and Ends on 9 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI): 12 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April to 20 April
- Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Class 11 Admission Last Date for Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS: 30 June
Follow Below Steps to Apply for Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Visit on Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvkhurdaroad.org or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on KVS Admission Form 2020 Link
- Choose the Class in that you wants to take admission
- Fill Online Registration Form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature with valid image size
- Click on submission
- Make sure to take the printout of application form
- Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Guardian have to pay 25rs as admission registration expenses for 1st class admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Khurda Retanga Colony.
- Students have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in Kendriya Vidyalaya Khurda Retanga Colony.
- Students no need to pay registration fee for Class IInd to Class XII Students.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Khurda Retanga Colony Fee structure
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Khurda Road Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Admission Special Provisions for Khurda KVS
- Children and dependent Grand Children of Honorable Member of Parliament
- All the Serving and Retired Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Children and Grand Children
- Children of the Central Government employees who die in harness.
- All the Central Government Employees who dies in harness thier children can take the admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Honorable Rashtrapati Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry recipients children.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Brave Child who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award.
- All the Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Each Member of parliament (MPs) can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
Khurda Road Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Khurda Retanga Colony|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Another Name||Khurda Retanga Colony Kendriya Vidyalaya (खुर्दा रोड केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|CBSE Affiliation Number||1500008 |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Name of Principal ||Mr.B.Patnaik |
|Nearest Railway Station||Khurda Railway Station|
|Highest Class||12th |
|Nearest Bus Station||Khurda Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVKhurda Road)|
|Telephone Number||9438784470, 0674-2490054(R) |
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|CBSE School Number||NA|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science and Commerce |
Pin Code: 752050
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |