Rachit Malhotra 29 December 2020
Each fruitful individual is prepared or direction under a foundation or inside a school. Every student's life plays a vital role in school. One of the most popular schools is INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya. It was established on 1989 to provide different students with better education and a good infrastructure. The school also has professional and hard-working teaching staff. The faculty of INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya is strolling beneath the preparation of CBSE Board Delhi, many student tries to get admission in such a precise Institute but it is not so effortless because the admission process is now not that a great deal easy to get admission in such a accurate Institute. INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Test consists one-of-a-kind types of written & oral test then lucky draw machine at the remaining chance.
About KVS INS Kalinga
KVS INS Kalinga is placed at Sadar Bazar and Its follow all the rules and regulation decided by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its fundamental goal to supply first-rate schooling for central authorities and Para-military personnel childs. INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya affiliation is 100039 and its affiliated from CBSE Board, Delhi.
INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Important Dates
- INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Online Registration for Class 1 Admission Start: 1st March at 8:00AM
- INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends: 19th March at 4:00 PM
- Class 1 Admission List: First Admission List on 26 March
Second Admission List on 9 April 2020
Third Admission List 23 April
- INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April and Ends on 9 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI): 12 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April to 20 April
- INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Class 11 Admission Last Date for INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS: 30 June
How to Apply for INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Visit on INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvinskalinga.org or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on KVS Admission Form 2020 Link
- Choose Class 1st to 10th in which you want to take admission
- Make sure to Fill the registration form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature with valid image size
- Check all the details twice before click on submit button
- Printout is necessary to show in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Make sure to attach the require document ask in registration form
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya
INS Kalinga KVS Admission fee
- Parents need to pay 25rs as admission registration costs for 1st class admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Parents have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Guardian don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Fee structure in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in INS Kalinga Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
INS Kalinga KVS Admission Special Provisions
- The Members of Parliament youngsters and based grand adolescents
- All the Serving and Retired KVS Employees Children and Grand Children
- All the Central Government Employees who dies in harness thier children can take the admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Children of Paramilitary Forces who received Paramveer Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Veer Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra & Shourya Chakra, Sena Medal(Army), Nav Sena Medal (Navy), Vayu Sena Medal (Air Force).
- All the Recipient Children who has received President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry.
- Sports Children who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the State or Central Government.
- Children who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award.
- National Award To Teachers award recipients children.
- Honorable MPs can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
INS Kalinga Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya INS Kalinga Visakhapatnam|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science |
|Address||Post: Chapala Uppada|
State: Andhra Pradesh
Pin Code: 531163
|State||Andhra Pradesh |
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Telephone Number||9441899403 |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Nearest Bus Station||Visakhapatnam Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVINS Kalinga)|
|Another Name||INS Kalinga Visakhapatnam Kendriya Vidyalaya (आईएनएस कलिंग केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|CBSE Affiliation Number||100039 |
|CBSE School Number||NA|
|Nearest Railway Station||Visakhapatnam Railway Station|
|Highest Class||12th |
|Name of Principal ||Mr.L.V.Chinnappan |