Manoj Mishra 29 September 2020
Each successful person is trained or guided by a school. In every student's life, school plays a key role. Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the best school which was established on 13th February 2017 with the aim to provides better education facilities on rural areas. Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya is blessed with a better infrastructure and hardworking teaching staff. The faculty of Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya is strolling beneath the preparation of CBSE Board Delhi, many scholar tries to get admission in such a precise Institute but it is not so easy because the admission manner is not that an awful lot easy to get admission in such a right Institute. To get admissin in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya students need to pass different types of written oral and physical test and win lucky draw system at the last chance.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati
Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati is Civil Sector school and its working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
which primary goal to furnish satisfactory schooling for central authorities and Para-military personnel childs. Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati affiliation number is 1500036 and its affiliated from CBSE Board, Delhi.
When to Apply for Gajapati Betaguda KVS
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati Online Registration Start for Class 1||: 1st March 2020 at 8:00AM|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati Online Registration Ends for Class 1||: 19th March 2020 at 4:00 PM|
|Class 1 Admission List||: Admission List to be released on 26th March 2020|
Second Admission List to be released on 9th April 2020
Third Admission List to be released on 23rd April 2020
|Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class II to XII Admission Registration (Except Class XI)||: Registration to be start 2nd April 2020 and Ends on 9th April 2020|
|Class II to XII Admission List (Except Class XI)||: 12 April 2020|
|Class II to XII Admission Dates (Except Class 11)||: 12th April to 20th April|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati Registration for Class XI||: After 10 Days of 10th Result Declaration|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati Class XI Registration Last Date||: After 20 Days of 10th Result Declaration|
|Class XI Admission Last Date for Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati||: 30th June 2020|
Follow Below Steps to Apply for Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Land on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in or Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvgajapati.org
- Click on KVS Admission Form 2020 Link
- Choose Class Ist to Xth (Class you wants to take admission)
- Make sure to fill the correct details in the Online Registration Form
- Upload your photo & signature with valid image size
- Click on Submit Button
- Take the printout of application form
- Make sure to attach the require document ask in registration form
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati
- Parents need to pay 25rs as admission registration charges for Ist class admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati.
- Guardian have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in Gajapati Betaguda KVS.
- Guardian don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee structure
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Age Limit for Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Gajapati Betaguda KVS Admission Special Provisions
- The Members of Parliament children and dependent grand children
- All the Serving and Retired KVS Employees Children and Grand Children
- Children of the Central Government employees who die in harness.
- All the Central Government Employees who dies in harness thier children can take the admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- All the Recipient Children who has received President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Puraskar in Scouts & Guides from Honorable President's of India.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- All the Brave Child who has received National Bravery Award.
- Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Honorable MPs can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 6 maximum cases for admission in an academic year.
Gajapati Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Paralakhemundi Gajapati|
Post: Jammi Via Paralakhemundi
Pin Code: 761201
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Highest Class||12th |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Name of Principal ||Sh. JERALD. A |
|Establish On||13th February 2017|
|CBSE School Number||53090|
|Nearest Bus Station||Gajapati Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVGajapati)|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Nearest Railway Station||Gajapati Railway Station|
|CBSE Affiliation Number||1500036 |
|Another Name||Paralakhemundi Gajapati Kendriya Vidyalaya (गजपति केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science and Commerce |
|Telephone Number||06815-222795(R) 9437195775(M) |
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |