Ashutosh Banerjee 27 November 2020
Every effective individual is educated or directed by a teacher or a college. Every student's life plays an important role in school. One of the best schools is Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya, which was founded on 28th June 1994 with the aim of providing different students with better educational facilities, the school was blessed with good infrastructure and humble and hard-working teaching staff. Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya is running under the direction of CBSE Board Delhi, many student tries to get admission in such a good Institute but it is no longer so easy because the admission procedure is no longer that an awful lot convenient to get admission in such a top Institute. To get admissin in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya students need to pass different types of written oral and physical test and win lucky draw system at the last chance.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Dhenkanal Odisha
Kendriya Vidyalaya Dhenkanal Odisha is Civil Sector school and its working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Which primary objective to provide quality education for central government and Para-military personnel childs. Dhenkanal KVS affiliation number is 1500026 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
KVS Dhenkanal Admission 2020-21 Dates
- Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Online Registration for Class 1 Admission Start: 1st March at 8:00AM
- Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends: 19th March at 4:00 PM
- Class 1 Admission List: First Admission List on 26 March
Second Admission List on 9 April 2020
Third Admission List 23 April
- Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April and Ends on 9 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI): 12 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April to 20 April
- Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Class 11 Admission Last Date for Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS: 30 June
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Dhenkanal Odisha Admission 2020-21
- Land on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in or Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvdhenkanal.org
- There is Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Link Click on that
- Choose Class 1st to 10th in which you want to take admission
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature
- Click on submission
- Take the printout of application form
- Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the documents at Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for Admission in Dhenkanal KVS
- Students need to pay 25rs as admission registration costs for 1st class admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Dhenkanal Odisha.
- Students have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee.
- No Registration Fee for Class IInd to Class XII Students.
Fee structure of Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Dhenkanal Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Admission Special Provisions for Dhenkanal KVS
- MPs Children and dependent Grand Children
- All the Serving and Retired Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Children and Grand Children
- Children of the Central Government employees who die in harness.
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness
- All the Recipient Children who has received President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry.
- Children who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award.
- Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Each Member of parliament (MPs) can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 6 maximum cases for admission in an academic year.
Dhenkanal Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Dhenkanal Odisha|
Dhenkanal District: Dhenkanal
Pin Code: 759015
|Nearest Railway Station||Dhenkanal Railway Station|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science |
|Name of Principal ||Sh. Balaram Mohanry |
|Nearest Bus Station||Dhenkanal Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVDhenkanal)|
|Highest Class||12th |
|Establish On||28th June 1994|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|CBSE Affiliation Number||1500026 |
|Another Name||Dhenkanal Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya (ढेंकानाल केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|CBSE School Number||NA|
|Email||kv_dhenkanal@ rediffimail.com |
|Telephone Number||8895841122 |