Sunil Kumar 29 December 2020
Every successful person shall be trained or guided by an institute or a school. Every student's life plays an important role in school. Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalayahas been one of the best schools founded on 2010 with the goal of providing different students with a better education, with good infrastructure and supportive and hard-working teachers. The faculty of Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya is strolling beneath the preparation of CBSE Board Delhi, many scholar tries to get admission in such a precise Institute but it is not so easy because the admission manner is not that an awful lot easy to get admission in such a right Institute. Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya consists one of a kind written/oral/physical test, lucky draw system at the remaining chance.
About Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya
Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya is placed at Sadar Bazar Its working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its important objective to supply nice schooling for central authorities and Para-military personnel childs. Dibiyapur NTPC KVS affiliation is 2100061 and its affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
Deogarh KVS Admission Dates
- Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Online Registration for Class 1 Admission Start: 1st March at 8:00AM
- Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends: 19th March at 4:00 PM
- Class 1 Admission List: First Admission List on 26 March
Second Admission List on 9 April 2020
Third Admission List 23 April
- Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April and Ends on 9 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI): 12 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April to 20 April
- Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Class 11 Admission Last Date for Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS: 30 June
Follow Below Steps to Apply for Deogarh KVS Admission 2020-21
- Visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Official website kvsangathan.nic.in or Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvdeogarh.org.in/
- There is Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Link Click on that
- Choose the Class in that you wants to take admission
- Make sure to Fill the registration form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature
- Click on submission
- Take the Application Printout
- Make sure to Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya
Kendriya Vidyalaya Deogarh Benjatinali Admission fee
- Students have to pay 25rs as registration fees for class 1 Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Parents have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Guardian don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee structure
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Age Limit for Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Deogarh Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Admission Special Provisions for Deogarh KVS
- Children and dependent Grand Children of Honorable Member of Parliament
- All the Serving and Retired Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Children and Grand Children
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness.
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness
- All the Recipient Children who has received President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Brave Child who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- All the Brave Child who has received National Bravery Award.
- National Award To Teachers award recipients children.
- Honorable MPs can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
Deogarh Odisha Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Deogarh Benjatinali|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Address||Govt. Girls High School Campus|
Pin Code: 768108
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Nearest Railway Station||Deogarh Railway Station|
|Name of Principal ||Shri P.C. Ratha |
|Telephone Number||06762- 227511(Res), 9437633554 (Mobile) |
|CBSE School Number||1722|
|CBSE Affiliation Number|| |
|Stream in Senior Secondary||NA |
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Nearest Bus Station||Deogarh Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVDeogarh Odisha)|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Highest Class||12th |
|Another Name||Deogarh Benjatinali Kendriya Vidyalaya (देवगढ़ केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|