Sunil Kumar 29 January 2021
Each fruitful individual is prepared or direction under a foundation or inside a school. Every student's life plays a vital role in school. Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalayahas been one of the best schools founded on 2010 with the goal of providing different students with a better education, with good infrastructure and supportive and hard-working teachers. Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya is going for walks under the preparation of CBSE Board Delhi, many student tries to get admission in such a precise Institute but it is not so easy because the admission process is not that much easy to get admission in such a good Institute. Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Test includes distinct kinds of written/oral/physical test and lucky draw gadget at the ultimate chance.
About Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya
Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi and it's working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its fundamental goal to supply first-rate schooling for central authorities and Para-military personnel childs. Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya affiliation number is 1500044 and its affiliated from CBSE Board, Delhi.
KVS Bhanjanagar Ganjam Admission Important Dates
- Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Online Registration for Class 1 Admission Start: 1st March at 8:00AM
- Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission Online Registration Ends: 19th March at 4:00 PM
- Class 1 Admission List: First Admission List on 26 March
Second Admission List on 9 April 2020
Third Admission List 23 April
- Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April and Ends on 9 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission List (Except Class XI): 12 April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12 Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April to 20 April
- Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of Class 10 Result Declaration
- Class 11 Admission Last Date for Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS: 30 June
Steps to Apply in Bhanjanagar Ganjam KVS Admission 2020-21
- Visit the KVS Official website kvsangathan.nic.in or Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvbhanjanagar.org/
- Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020 Link
- Choose Class Ist to Xth (Class you wants to take admission)
- Fill Online Registration Form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature with valid image size
- Click on Submit Button
- Make sure to take the printout of application form
- Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
- Parents need to pay 25rs as admission registration charges for Ist class admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhanjanagar Odisha.
- Students have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhanjanagar Odisha.
- Parents don't need to pay registration charges for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Fee structure in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhanjanagar Odisha
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Bhanjanagar Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Admission Special Provisions for Bhanjanagar Ganjam KVS
- MPs Children and dependent Grand Children
- All the Serving and Retired Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Children and Grand Children
- All the Central Government Employees who dies in harness thier children can take the admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness
- All the Recipient Children who has received President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two will be take admission.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award from Government.
- All the Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Each Member of parliament (MPs) can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
Bhanjanagar Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhanjanagar Odisha|
|CBSE School Number||2220|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Nearest Bus Station||Ganjam Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVBhanjanagar)|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||NA |
|Name of Principal ||Sh. Subrat Mishra |
|Nearest Railway Station||Ganjam Railway Station|
|Address||KSUB college (Old Hostel)|
Pin Code: 761126
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|CBSE Affiliation Number||1500044 |
|Highest Class||10th |
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Telephone Number||9437633066 |
|Another Name||Bhanjanagar Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya (भंजनगर केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|