Manish Mehra 27 November 2020
Every successful person is trained or guidance under an institutional or within a school. school plays a vital role in every students life. Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the best school founded by Bhubaneswar region kendriya vidyalaya on 1st Augy\ust 2010 in order to provide different students with better learning opportunities, a school blessed by good infrastructure and humble and hardworking teaching personnel. The faculty of Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya is strolling beneath the preparation of CBSE Board Delhi, many scholar tries to get admission in such a proper Institute but it is no longer so easy because the admission procedure is no longer that an awful lot convenient to get admission in such a top Institute. Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya consists one of a kind written/oral/physical test, lucky draw system at the remaining chance.
About KVS Kendrapara Odisha
KVS Kendrapara Odisha is placed at Sadar Bazar and Its follow all the rules and regulation decided by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its essential objective to grant quality education for central government and Para-military personnel childs. No.4 Jalandhar Cantt Kendriya Vidyalaya affiliation is 1600038 and its affiliated from CBSE Board, Delhi.
KVS Kendrapara Odisha Admission Important Dates
- Online Registration Start for Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission: 1st March 2020 at 8:00AM
- Online Registration Ends for Class 1 Admission: 19th March 2020 at 4:00 PM
- Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List: First Admission List will be declared on 26th March 2020
Second Admission List will be declared on 9th April 2020
Third Admission List will be declared on 23rd April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April 2020 and Ends on 9th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Admission List (Except Class 11): 12th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April 2020 to 20th April 2020
- Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 11 Admission Last Date: 30th June 2020
Steps to Apply in Kendrapara Odisha KVS Admission 2020-21
- Land on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in or Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvkendrapara.org
- Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020 Link
- Choose the Class in that you wants to take admission
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature with valid image size
- Check All the details twice then Click on Submit Button
- Make sure to take the printout of application form
- Make sure to attach the require document ask in registration form
- Submit the documents at Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya
Kendriya Vidyalaya Barimul Kendrapara Admission fee
- Guardian have to pay 25rs as admission registration expenses for 1st class admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Barimul Kendrapara.
- Parents have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee.
- No Registration Fee for Class IInd to Class XII Students.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Barimul Kendrapara Fee structure
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Special Provisions
- Children and adolescents Grand Children of Honorable Member of Parliament
- All the Serving and Retired KVS Employees Children and Grand Children
- Children of the Central Government employees who die in harness.
- Children of Paramilitary Forces who received Paramveer Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Veer Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra & Shourya Chakra, Sena Medal(Army), Nav Sena Medal (Navy), Vayu Sena Medal (Air Force).
- All the Recipient Children who has received President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Only Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award.
- National Award To Teachers award recipients children.
- Each Member of parliament (MPs) can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
Kendrapara Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Barimul Kendrapara|
|Telephone Number||8093399376 |
|Establish On||1st Augy\ust 2010|
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Nearest Bus Station||Kendrapara Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVKendrapara)|
|Highest Class||12th |
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|CBSE School Number||4769|
|Name of Principal ||Sh. Sunil Kant Saxena |
|CBSE Affiliation Number|| |
Near D.S. Law College
Pin Code: 754250
|Another Name||Barimul Kendrapara Kendriya Vidyalaya (केंद्रपाड़ा केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Nearest Railway Station||Kendrapara Railway Station|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|