Sunil Kumar 29 December 2020
Every successful person shall be trained or guided by an institute or a school. School plays a vital role in the life of each child. One of the most popular schools is Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya. It was established on 1972 to provide different students with better education and a good infrastructure. The school also has professional and hard-working teaching staff. The faculty of Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya is strolling beneath the preparation of CBSE Board Delhi, many student tries to get admission in such a good Institute but it is not so effortless because the admission process is now not that a great deal easy to get admission in such a accurate Institute. To get admissin in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya students need to pass different types of written oral and physical test and win lucky draw system at the last chance.
About Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya
Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya is located at Sadar Bazar Its working under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
Its major goal to supply nice education for central government and Para-military personnel childs. Kendriya Vidyalaya Balasore affiliation is 1500006 and its affiliated from CBSE Board, Delhi.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Balasore Admission Dates
- Online Registration Start for Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission: 1st March 2020 at 8:00AM
- Online Registration Ends for Class 1 Admission: 19th March 2020 at 4:00 PM
- Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List: First Admission List will be declared on 26th March 2020
Second Admission List will be declared on 9th April 2020
Third Admission List will be declared on 23rd April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Registration (Except Class 11): Start from 2nd April 2020 and Ends on 9th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Admission List (Except Class 11): 12th April 2020
- Class 2 to Class 12th Admission Dates (Except Class 11): 12th April 2020 to 20th April 2020
- Admission Registration for Class 11: After 10 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Class 11 Registration Last Date: After 20 Days of 10th Result Declaration
- Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 11 Admission Last Date: 30th June 2020
Steps to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Balasore Admission 2020-21
- Land on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website kvsangathan.nic.in or Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website www.kvbalasore.org
- There is Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Link Click on that
- Choose the Class in that you wants to take admission
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Upload your photo & signature with valid image size
- Click on submission
- Printout is necessary to show in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Attached the required documents asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification
- Submit the application form along with the documents at the Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya
Admission fee for Admission in Proof Colony Balasore KVS
- Parents need to pay 25rs as admission registration costs for 1st class admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Parents have to pay 100rs for Re-Admission Fee in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Parents don't need to pay registration fees for Class IInd to Class XII Admission.
Fee structure of Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya
|Admission Fee||25 Rs|
|Re Admission Fee||100 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class IX & X (Boys)||200 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||300 Rs|
|Tution Fee - Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||400 Rs|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||100 Rs|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||150 Rs|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII)||500 Rs|
Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Student should be Minimum 5 Years Old and Maximum 7 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Student should be Minimum 6 Years Old and Maximum 8 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 3rd Student should be Minimum 7 Years Old and Maximum 9 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4th Student should be Minimum 8 Years Old and Maximum 10 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 5th Student should be Minimum 9 Years Old and Maximum 11 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6th Student should be Minimum 10 Years Old and Maximum 12 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 7th Student should be Minimum 11 Years Old and Maximum 13 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 8th Student should be Minimum 12 Years Old and Maximum 14 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9th Student should be Minimum 13 Years Old and Maximum 15 Years Old
- For Admission in Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10th Student should be Minimum 14 Years Old and Maximum 16 Years Old
Balasore Odisha Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Special Provisions
- The Members of Parliament children and dependent grand children
- All the Serving and Retired Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Children and Grand Children
- Children of Honorable Central Goverment Employees who die in harness.
- Children of Paramilitary Forces who received Paramveer Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Veer Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra & Shourya Chakra, Sena Medal(Army), Nav Sena Medal (Navy), Vayu Sena Medal (Air Force).
- All the Recipient Children who has received President’s Police medal for gallantry & Police medal for gallantry.
- Special Child who have secured I, II & III position in SGFI/CBSE/National/State level games organized by the Government.
- Children who has received Rashtrapati Puraskar in Scouts & Guides.
- Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards maximum of two will be take admission.
- Children who has received National Bravery Award from Government.
- All the Children whose parent is a recipient of National Award for teachers.
- Each Member of parliament (MPs) can refer 6 cases for admission in an academic year
- Each Directorate of education of Armed Forces can refer 06 cases for admission in an academic year.
Balasore Odisha Complete Details
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Balasore|
|Telephone Number||9437180722, 06782-264040 |
Indira Gandhi Marg
Pin Code: 756001
|Medium ||Hindi, English and Regional Language|
|Academic Session ||1st April to 31st March |
|Another Name||Balasore Kendriya Vidyalaya (बालासोर उड़ीसा केंद्रीय विद्यालय)|
|Name of Principal ||Sh. Pitambar Das |
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Highest Class||12th |
|CBSE School Number||NA|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Also Call||Central School|
|Management||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|CBSE Affiliation Number||1500006 |
|School Type||Primary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Secondary School|
|Nearest Bus Station||Balasore Bus Station (Private Buses is available till KVBalasore Odisha)|
|Nearest Railway Station||Balasore Railway Station|
|Stream in Senior Secondary||Science & Commerce |